Site announcements

Top 6 Canadian Universities Virtual Presentation for Toronto eSchool

by Toronto eSchool -

Dear Parents and Students, now is the season when most major universities and colleges set up interactive virtual presentations for prospective students. Check the dates and plan to attend these very worthwhile events. Dan Bowyer, Toronto eSchool Principal.

Virtual Presentation dates:
- McMaster University: Fri. November 11 @ 7:00PM EST
- University of Toronto: Tue. November 15 @ 8:00PM EST
- Western University: Fri. November 18 @ 8:00PM EST
- Waterloo University: Tue. November 22 @ 5:30PM EST
- University of Ottawa: Fri. November 25 @ 8:00PM EST

Waterloo University Presentation

OUAC 101 Target Date for 2023 Canadian University Application

by Toronto eSchool -

2022-2023 Ontario High School students applying to University through the OUAC 101, should take note of several critical dates to ensure that final marks are submitted on time. Late submissions are far less likely to be accepted by the Universities.

OUAC 101

OUAC Target Dates